Hello October!! TBB - October Fall 2.0 List


Hello October! You are my favorite month and my busiest month before the holiday hustle. Falling leaves, apples, a valid excuse to watch Hocus Pocus everyday this month, cider, donuts, hoodies, and festivals!

Tonight I'm going to "Then She Fell" in Brooklyn, NY with my friend Kristina and I've never been to anything like this before in my life. It's like a Haunted House except Alice in Wonderland inspired.


Then She Fell - Website
"An immersive theater experience combining a hospital ward,
the writings of Lewis Carroll, and only 15 audience members per show."

It should be a nice way to kick off October festivities and go out of September with something cool. 

Therefore today I've decided to join in on the fun at The Blended Blog for a great Fall List of my favorite things.


1. Favorite Fall Color 
~ Burnt Orange ~

2. Apple Cider - Hot or Cold
~ Both! ~ 

3. Caramel Apple: Yes or No?
~ Yes and always please ~ 

4. Pumpkin Donut or Apple Cider Doughnut?
~ Apple Cider Doughnut! Especially Haunted House grounds apple cider doughnuts! Somehow they are always the best! ~

5. Long or Short Cardigan?
~ Long ~ 

6. Favorite Football or Fall Party Food?
~ Stuffed apples~ 
~ Cocktail weinies~

7. Orange or White Pumpkins
~ Orange! ~ 

8. Hayride or Bonfire
~ Bonfire ~ 

9. Favorite Fall Baked Good
~ Mini Pumpkin pies ~

 10. Most Anticapated Fall Activity
~ Apple Picking & Haunted Houses ~ 

Are You Excited for Fall? 
What Are Your Favorite Things?

Follow me on Bloglovin | Twitter | Instagram
Please visit my Weekly Link Up page for the awesome bloggers I'm linking up with today!

5 comments

  1. I can't believe it's already October!

    ReplyDelete
  2. October is my favorite month too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am ready for fall. Bring it on!!! #anythinggoes
    Tracy www.viewfromthebeachchair.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this list. Unfortunately, where I live we really don't have fall. It just stays hot and then it will suddenly cool off. No fall leaves but I do keep hot apple cider and spices in my crock pot as much as I can. It at least gives me that fall feeling! #AnythingGoes

    ReplyDelete