Life Lately...

Craig and Me aka Toots & Dill - Memorial Day Weekend - 2018

~ I can't believe Craig and I met eight years ago. It seems like yesterday we got married and the day before that we moved in together and in a blink of an eye we were together. I'm so happy I waved at a friend and Craig saw me instead. ~

~ I've been breast fibroid free for 8 years! It's so important to do self breast examinations and to say something to your doctor if you feel something off! ~

Homemade Salsa

~ To celebrate our 8 year anniversary we made tacos!! I made some fresh salsa to go with them. It's amazing how some cut up tomatoes, onions, & freeze dried cilantro can really liven up a meal. ~ 
 ~ I'm actually trying to nail done a skin care routine. It's the one thing I've super duper lazy about and I know it's going to bite me on the ass one day. Right now I'm using up some Mary Kay products I have but as soon as they are done I'm going to try to get this down. I already see part of my skin becoming too dry. ~


~ I'm loving the two shirts I picked up at Loft this weekend! I'm such a jeans and a nice shirt type of a gal & luckily my office is super casual. I used the new Downey Wrinkle Spray on the 2nd Top and it they came right out! ~ 

~ I have to buy some bridal shower gifts! I also struggle with it because I always try to get something off the registry and then something else wedding you wouldn't think to buy yourself. Ooo I think I might do a blog post on the items I use daily I put on my wedding registry! =) ~


~ I absolutely devoured The Surviving Trace by Calia Read. The bookcover is just so pretty! The story is about a woman who finds a photograph of four men in the past and her life is forever changed. She is catapulted back and forth from present to past and back again and nothing is the way it seems. I couldn't put it down! ~

~ Craig and I live in a very small 500 sq ft studio apartment and it's finally time to move on. I've been purging as much as possible, donating items where I can, and giving away stuff. I can't carry all of this with me. It's time to part with a lot of stuff that is simply taking up space. ~


~ I'm worn my hair the same way for so long I barely know anything else. I've had the side bangs since my emo days. I think I need a change. Yup, it's time... ~

What Have You Been Up To Lately?

Follow me on Bloglovin

Please check my Weekly Linkup page for the list of amazing bloggers I'm linking up with today.

4 comments

  1. Congrats on 8 years! :) I'm loving those two tops you got. Very cute.

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Surviving Trace sounds so good! Thanks for the recommendation! Congrats on 8 years too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on 8 years! My husband and I have been together nine this year and it really does feel like just yesterday some times! It all goes so fast! We lived in a tiny apartment too for several years - definitely bittersweet to move on - but sweet when you can have more space! I’m happy to chat with you about skin care if you are curious about making a switch to safer products. Finding something that works great for you is such a great feeling!

    ReplyDelete