Friday Favorites: My Garage Band King - Husband V-Day Gift Guide

 1. 11-Piece Boxed Bar Set - Crate & Barrel
2. Don't Go Bacon My Heart Print - Etsy
3. "No Wedgie" Guarantee Tommy John Underwear - Tommy John
4. The Art of Shaving Starter Kit Unscented - The Art of Shaving
5. Mo's Dark Bar w/ Bacon - Vosges Chocolate

Happy Friday Everyone! Last Friday I geared up some heart shaped items for myself and some lady friends, so this Friday it's time to talk about the husbands & male significant others!  Craig and I don't usually do much for Valentine's Day but this is our first Valentine's Day as a married couple so it needs to be a little special! 

My husband is a minimalist and I'm not lying when I say he still uses Aqua velva as an aftershave. So it's my job to gift him some things he would never buy himself. Also, unbeknownst to my husband...I've been secretly giving him items for the ultimate man cave he desperately needs and wants!

The Husband Valentine's Day Gift Guide

   1. 11-Piece Boxed Bar Set - Crate & Barrel
~ My husband way back when was a bartender and he still makes great drinks! Somehow I missed putting a bar set on our wedding registry. A New Bar-Cocktail Set would be perfect! ~

 2. Don't Go Bacon My Heart Print - Etsy
~ This print just cracks me up! My husband loves burnt crispy bacon so this is perfect for that man cave! ~

3. Tommy John Underwear - Tommy John
~ Men buy us lingerie...so why not return the favor! Tommy John - No Wedgie Guarantee underwear is coming out w/ a Valentine's Day edition socks & underwear launching February 2nd! They spend extra attention on Fabric - Fit - & Function! I love the red color!

  4. The Art of Shaving Starter Kit Unscented - The Art of Shaving
~ I gifted this starter kit set to my husband for Christmas and he loves it!

5. Mo's Dark Bar w/ Bacon - Vosges Chocolate
~ This one is just for fun! Hey, I love maple bacon donuts...why not bacon chocolate! ~ 

Additional Valentine's Day Edition Tommy John Products - Love the Socks!
Avialable February 2nd!

One last thing my husband currently loves!!
Real Life Purchase My Husband Can't Without Now...
Brookstone BopH20 Bluetooth Speakers - Here

~ I bought him the blue speaker for Christmas and he just loves it! He uses it in the shower - it sticks great to any tiled surface, he uses it while doing the dishes - it sticks to kitchen cabinets - and it's loud in a good way! =) If your husband is a music man, it's a great gift that he will actually use! ~

Have a great weekend! 
See you tomorrow for Money Saving Progress Wk #4!

What's On Your Mind for Your Significant Other for Valentine's Day? 

4 comments

  1. Awesome ideas! My husband would love that shaving kit, and of course anything about bacon. Happy Friday gurlie <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that Don't Go Bacon My Heart printable - cracks me up! And those Bluetooth speakers are perfect! Great gift guide!

    ReplyDelete