Friday Favorites! Goodbye September


"Wake me up when September ends..."
~ Green day

Goodbye September. I will miss you. September was a month of uncertainty. Everything for me was so up in the air. These last few days has brought closure to a lot of the loose ends and hope for new beginnings. Something I've been hoping for my entire life might be happening! I can't say a lot now, but it's so exciting and I'm nervous as hell, but all in due time I will hopefully be able to say more!

My kitty Angel is unfortunately blind, but her blood work actually came back good. We have to change her food to a more kidney function friendly dry food because she is dehydrated, but no sign of diabetes or infection in her blood levels. The vet doesn't know why the sudden loss of the sight happened but she is a healthy cat at the 17 years old. It might possibly wasn't a "sudden" loss but alas I'm just grateful to still have her.

I'm not a hundred percent sure where this weekend is going to lead me, with the exception of Sunday night (Below), but it's the last weekend in September and I'm determined to do something FALL-esque. It will happen! =) Even if I just buy some apple cider, it will be something! lol.


Here are my Friday Favorites for the week!


1. New York Comic Con Prep

Originally I wasn't going to be going to NY Comic Con, but I managed to get a ticket for Saturday. It used to be easy to get a ticket, even the day of. A lot has changed in 10 years. I will be participating in a Disney Villains Biker cosplay group. I've decided to be one of Cinderella's evil step sisters. As a plus size girl, cosplay costumes are always difficult for me. Pre-made ones are out so I will have to get creative on this one. Luckily Target, Torrid, & Amazon are going to save the day!

Let the prep begin...


2. "Thunderclouds" - by Sia, Diplo, Labrinth

I'm in love with the song. The sound, the lyrics, the mixed media...and the video is just so friggin cute!! Love it!! The chorus is in the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 commercial. Thank you Shazaam! =)



3. "The She Fell" - Third Rail Projects

This Sunday night my friend and I will be going to the interactive theater production based on Alice In Wonderland. Basically the whole building is the play. A group of 14 people is led throughout the building up close and personal with the actors and interacting as they go along. I really only thought this happened in movies and the TV Show "Girls". I had no idea it was a real thing people could go do.


4. September Ipsy bag!


I haven't used any of it of yet. lol. My one beauty post a month will feature a review of the above products. I really love the cute bag this month!!

5. A Simple Favor


I have to see this movie before it goes out of the theater!!! Maybe tonight, maybe Sunday before the "Then She Fell", ahhh I have to see it. One of the drawbacks of not watching TV live (I mostly DVR things) I fast forward and miss a lot of things. Before Venom hits the theaters and the Halloween horror movies knock it out, I will see this. Anna Kendrick & Blake Lively team I hope is a perfect match! =)

2 comments