Friday Favorites!


Happy Friday everyone! This week I will be joining Krysten@ Why are Girls Weird and Lindsay@ The Flynnigans for an great Friday Favorites List! =) I'm so excited to join in on the fun!

This week flew by faster than I hoped. I think staying up watching the NY Mets vs the Chicago Cubs earlier in the week had something to do with it! But on to the weekend! I have a Halloween party to go to on Saturady night and I can't wait! =)


1.) Ban.Do Sticker Book & Ban.Do I am Very Busy Agenda. 
(I seriously can't leave the house with that agenda!
2.) American Horror Story Hotel
3.) Pumpkin Spice Coffee
4.) Kitty snuggles from my cats Angel & Gabby
5.) Rice Crispy Treats
6.)Ladies Night Tonight w/ my In-Laws
 7.)My husband smiling at the Band T-Shirts I bought him
8.)My amazing Cupcake Decorating Students! 
(Loving the current group!)
 9.) The Mets are in the World Series!!! =)
10.) The Hunt for my Halloween Costume Pieces!
(Craig & I are being Scott Pilgrim & Ramona Flowers!)

 

10 comments

  1. Amazing post

    New on www.makeartnotlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing favourites! That I Am Very Busy agenda is beautiful!
    WritingMonique

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo cupcake decorating - fun! What a cool Halloween costume - love the hair!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE American Horror Story!! & pumpkin spice coffee creamer is where it's at!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Mets won against our Jays :-( but good for your team :)

    Mmmm, I haven't had rice crispie squares in ages!!

    Thanks for linking up and feel free to join up anytime :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That agenda looks really nice! I got a filofax one for myself for next year....can't wait to start using it. Popped over from the 10 things link up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. "I am very busy" - love that notebook. Great post.

    Ashleigh x
    www.quintessentiallyme.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh i feel you 100% on the pumpkin spice coffees and rice crispie treats, i can't get enough of em xx
    natasha // eyebrows, inc.

    ReplyDelete
  9. awesome thanks for sharing! :D

    Have a great weekend!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ha! I can get behind any post with rice crispy treats, pumpkin spice lattes and cupcakes! Sounds like a terrific week to me! Enjoy it! If you have all three while watching the World Series? Priceless!

    ReplyDelete