Saturday Favorites...

Yes, there is a figure on the bridge on stilts...I didn't know it at the time when I took the picture!


October went by way too fast! I thought it would drag being that one of my favorite holidays is Halloween, but no it raced ahead. It brought many wonderful things...like my return to blogging, my amazing cupcake class, and Fall! 


1. Tree leaves changing colors
2. Watching horror movies Mwahaha
3. Snail Mail 
4. Haunted Houses 
(Forest of Fear in Tuxedo, NY - Amazing)
6. Picking what restaurants to go for Hudson Valley Restaurant Week
7. The World Series
8. Work Motivation from my supervisor
9. Visiting my mom 
10. New fabric for my sewing project!

Thank you Krysten@WhyAreGirlsSoWeird & Lindsey@TheFlynnigans for the wonderful link up!

Happy Halloween everyone! I'm heading to New York City for a Housewarming/Halloween party! 
Be safe & Go Mets! =)


6 comments

  1. i can't believe how fast october went either - so crazy, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Halloween to you too! October went by way too quickly but I did enjoy the Halloween themed posts everyone made.

    Joyce | Joycentricity

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also can't believe today is NOVEMBER, where has these last few months gone?! Crazy!
    Thanks for linking up with Krysten and I, it's a pleasure and you are welcome anytime to. :)

    Xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. That bridge is SO cool!! I can't believe it's november either, it's madness. It sounds like you've had a lovely month, I definitely love watching the colours change too xx

    Sam // Samantha Betteridge

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cannot believe how fast the month of October went, crazy. I cannot believe the end of the year is so near, but 2015 was not my favorite, so I'm willing to let it go, but I don't want to get older! LOL Conundrum! Enjoy your week.

    ReplyDelete