Yes, there is a figure on the bridge on stilts...I didn't know it at the time when I took the picture!
October went by way too fast! I thought it would drag being that one of my favorite holidays is Halloween, but no it raced ahead. It brought many wonderful things...like my return to blogging, my amazing cupcake class, and Fall!
1. Tree leaves changing colors
2. Watching horror movies Mwahaha
3. Snail Mail
4. Haunted Houses
(Forest of Fear in Tuxedo, NY - Amazing)
6. Picking what restaurants to go for Hudson Valley Restaurant Week
7. The World Series
8. Work Motivation from my supervisor
9. Visiting my mom
10. New fabric for my sewing project!
Happy Halloween everyone! I'm heading to New York City for a Housewarming/Halloween party!
Be safe & Go Mets! =)