Stolen Moments Sunday


Welcome to Stolen Moments Sunday!!! Once upon a time I found a rose wine and the name of it was "Stolen Moments". It struck me as something special and something to strive for every week - Having some special moments that I never want to forget...

My Stolen Moments

My Sunflower Cupcakes

My cupcake decorating class is underway!! Two weeks ago was my first class, but it was just a demo. This past week's class was a blast and I'm happy I decided to teach it again. All my students brought in their own cupcakes and icing! It's one of my favorite hobbies and to hearing my students tell me how much fun they had and how happy they are for taking the class it makes my heart smile! 

Somehow on Saturday night, my best friend, my husband and his best friend wound up huddled in our small condo to watch the NY Met's win the first game in the series! I'm not a big sports fan, but it was awesome to have our closest friends over sharing the thrills and excitement!


I can't tell you how hard it is to maintain friendships nowadays. I'm lucky to say I have some very close friends whom I've known close to almost 20 years. One such friend is my movie friend who is always down to see anything I throw at her. This weekend we got to see Crimson Peak!! I was so excited to see this film and it did not disappoint. It was different than I expected overall...Less terror/horror, more story, but it was so visually stunning I can't wait to see it again to catch something I definitely missed. Tom Hiddleton stole the show for me. He was so gripping, believable, and sexy as hell charming. I'm happy I got to share the day with my best friend. 

Craig and I are starting a house hunt, well more like a condo hunt. We have completely outgrown our current living situation. Today we went to an open house and for the first time I got the glimmer of hope...hope that we can find a place we can call home. Unfortunately a very awkward bedroom situation kinda ruined the home we went to see, but it still put a realistic wish list into our minds. I'm glad Craig was able to come with me. This is a journey I can't do alone. 

This weekend overall was full of very lazy mornings - full of kitty snuggles and successful sneak out breakfast time. I love sneaking out of the house to get my husband breakfast. Most of the time he'll hear the door and wake up or somehow knows I'm not in the house anymore and wakes up...This weekend it was a success! He didn't wake up and smiled ear to ear when I woke him up with fresh hot breakfast! =)
___________________________________________________________

Thank you and I hope you enjoyed reading my stolen moments from the week!

What were your Stolen Moments this week? 

My Roses from cupcake class!

8 comments

  1. Great post!!!! I love your blog!!!! we can follow each other??? follow me, ll follow back :)
    kiss
    http://loryschannelmakeupandbeauty.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your sneaky breakfast idea! My husband would go nuts if I was able to pull that off.. this weekend I may just have to give it a try!

    Best of luck house hunting!

    OneThousandJoys

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck house hunting. Your sunflower cupcakes are sooooo cute - made me want to get better at decorating cupcakes, I'm so bad at it!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sunflowers are my favourite flower so needless to say I love those cupcakes. I totally agree with friendships being harder to maintain the older you get but at least you know you can truly rely on the ones that stick around :). xx

    www.kirstytalks.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this post ! <3

    www.theclassicv.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. those cupcakes look good! :D

    Have a great week!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely post, stolen moments is such a beautiful thing to strive for
    Your husband is a very lucky man and that class looks like so much fun
    Those cupcakes are adorable

    http://whatrajwants.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete