Better Late Than Never! We're Back!!




Created using Canva!

Finally, I'm back! I've been waiting so long to say those two words!! For the longest time I knew something was missing. During the past 8 years I've blogged on and off through several blogging projects and Toots & Dill is the latest and greatest! 

So Who's Toots? Who's Dill?

I'm Toots and my husband is Dill aka Melanie and Craig. Craig got the nickname Dill from middle school and Toots well, he graced me with that nickname about a year into our relationship. I fought the Toots, but now I embrace it and wouldn't think of changing it ever.

What can you find here at Toots & Dill?

This is a lifestyle/personal/daily musings blog.
I hope to create an interactive space that is welcoming and inviting across a broad range of topics.

A little more about Me & Craig

 I'm your typical dreamer who is aspiring to be a writer one day. Writing has always been a hobby of mine and then of course daily life chimes in sidetracking everything. Finally I've wedged in some time for myself and finished my first novel. Which is only Step One of the Process. I'm so excited to start the next steps.

By day I'm a marketing analyst, a wife, an avid book reader, a movie nerd, fan girl, and I'm always on the hunt for ways to save a little extra money. I also teach a cupcake decorating class and I love to share my creations.

My husband Craig is a banker by day and a rock star by night. His band Dig A Revel, find them on Facebook, has gained some traction and has a whole list of shows lined up for the spring and summer. Each week he plays guitar at my favorite place to write, the Defiant Brewery. There's nothing like kicking back a beer, writing your heart out, and listening to my husband's punk serenades.

I am the main writer of the blog, but he is my favorite co-pilot for most of my adventures and hit or misses.


On Sunday I'll be back, pushing full speed ahead!

 I hope everyone has a wonderful Mother's Day!

No comments