Friday Favorites...June Goals!

Created using Canva

Why are the shortest weeks the craziest? Seriously, it's always the way! 

This short week at least ends in a brand new month with brand new opportunities! I love the start of a new month. It's a fresh start and 31 days to get it right this time. June is my favorite month, beginning the whirlwind of summer and literally something planned for every single weekend. I'm going to be in serious need of a relaxing vacation after this one! 

But first I'm going to set some goals I hope to achieve or at least chisel at this month. 

In May, I successfully accomplished Two Large Goals for me:  

Finish My First Novel -> Mission Accomplished! 

Restart my Blog -> Mission Accomplished!

These two accomplishments will definitely be setting the stage for my June Goals! 

 
 1. Send out my novel for a Professional Edit! 

I've been using side-hustle apps for long enough to pay for it!

2. Lose 5 Pounds 

Every 2 Weeks I'm going to weigh-in. There is so much riding on my weight loss. I need to lose 5 pounds and keep it off! I think 5 pounds in one month is a very achievable goal. *Fingers Crossed* I finally found my fitbit alta too. I'm definitely going to be more aware of my steps!  

3. Make More Cupcakes!

I know I need to lose 5 pounds, so I will make the cupcakes and bring them into the work! I miss decorating them. It's so much fun! It's been too long since I've made my signature Cupcake Roses like in the banner!

4. Re-connect with an Old Friend

Too often time blinks by and it's been 3 months or even a year since I've seen some friends. I have so few IRL friends as it is these days...That list needs to the grow and I miss them terribly!

5. Read at least 2 books

I was lucky enough to receive advanced copies of two novels that I can't wait to read in June. 


Bring Me Back by B.A. Paris - Release Date: June 19th, 2018
Baby Teeth by Zoje Stage - Release Date: July 17th, 2018 

6. Spend Quality Time with Family

My god-daughter has her first dance recital this month! I'm so excited to go! 

7. Start a Bullet Journal 

So many people have posted amazing posts about their bullet journals. I think I need to take the plunge and see how it goes!

8. Donate at least one box of Stuff

I have way too many clothes and books. I need to make room for more and less at the same time. Donating is the best way to go for some or paying it forward!

9. Go on a New Adventure to Somewhere I've Never Been.

In two weeks I'm going to Lake George NY for the first time. 
Also I want to try to go to Smorgasbord in Williamsburg, Brooklyn. I've never been and it might just be Foodie heaven! 

10. Print Out Pictures from my Phone for Safe Keeping!

I've been slacking in my photo albums. It's so easy to just keep photos forever on your phones. I have to do a big CVS photo dump and scrapbook the hell out it! 

What Are Your Goals for June?
__________________________________________________________________

Life Update: 

Have a great weekend Everyone!

This weekend I'm going to Book Con in NYC so follow me on Twitter HERE & Instagram HERE for updates!! 

Please check out my  Weekly Link-Ups Page for the Blogs I'm linking up with today!

13 comments

  1. Girl - you finished a novel! that is amazing! Congratulations to you! Have a wonderful weekend! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun at Book Con and congrats on your goal achievements from last month!! I think 5 pounds is totally doable. I'm looking to up and stay consistent with my exercise game this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your HUGE achievements. I need to lose 10lbs but cupcakes sounds better...actually I'm making a batch of smores bars right this moment. Ughhhh! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this list! Im interested in the bullet journal:)]
    Visiting from H54F link up!
    Cassidy
    peachesandpearlscassidy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've finished a book? How amazing! I think this summer it is finally time for me to start one. Blessings. visiting you from the blended blog link up. laurensparks.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with you June Goals !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are some really great goals and congrats on finishing your book! That is such a huge achievement!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are wonderful goals! I too love to find new places to visit and explore. Good luck on the weight loss.

    ReplyDelete
  9. One of my goals this summer is to try bullet journaling. I've been watching You Tube videos about it to get ideas. I haven't seen any bloggers that are trying this yet, though.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You seriously wrote a novel? I'm blown away impressed. This has always been a dream of mine, but I've never seriously thought about it. So cool! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's so awesome that you finished your novel! Congrats and best of luck with it!

    Trish
    www.thetrishlist.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. That’s seriously so impressive you wrote a novel. How many people can actually say that? :)

    I hope your week has been good hun.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for sharing your post at the Inspiration Spotlight party @DearCreatives I too just finished a book, donated items, and have been working on my journaling. I can't wait to hear how you liked those books. I'm looking for my next novel to read. See you again soon!

    ReplyDelete