Friday Favorites!


My first week back and I'm already so happy I started to blog again. I really missed it. There is so many great exciting parts to blogging and I'm only scratching the surface.

I always struggled with the balance of work, blogging, social life, tiredness, and writing. There's so much pressure to post every day, like every blog post, read this and that. This time I'm going to take it slow and enjoy the process without driving myself crazy on stats and numbers. If I don't post everyday, it's okay. If I can't think of the latest and greatest and need another day to process my thoughts, it's okay. This time around it's for me and I'm so grateful all the other amazing bloggers motivate me so much!

 Here are some of my favorite things from the week...



~ I should never go to Target at lunch time. I repeat, I should never go to Target at lunch time. Well I can go but I need to seriously stay away from the Book section! When I see that little 30% & 20% stickers I go nuts. I picked up these three books today and I can't wait to dive into them ~

"Girl in Pieces" by Kathleen Glasgow
"The Wedding Date" by Jasmine Guillory - Amazon
"All Of It Is You" by Nico Tortorella

Btw, Nico Tortorella plays Josh on the TV Land Show Younger, coming back June 5th!! Can't wait! 
I hope to get the book signed by him at Book Con next month! 

~ Movie Time: Deadpool 2 & Overboard. I might not get to see Deadpool 2 this weekend because it's the first week but I love that merc with a mouth. I will be seeing it sooner than later. I am going to try to see Overboard this weekend. Hopefully the world is watching the Royal Wedding on Saturday and I scoot into the movies! The original is one of my favorite movies and I love Ana Farris. I hope it's funny. ~


~ Also, on my trip to Target today I came across some perfumes that I've never seen before. I'm unfamiliar with the brand but I'm in love with the Good Chemistry Jasmine Rose & Vanilla Orchid Perfume! I bought the Vanilla Orchid perfume but now I'm on the hunt for the Jasmine Rose. All they had in store was the tester. It even smelled good long after I sprayed it. The packaging is so pretty too. I feel like it should be double the price and in Anthropologie it's that's pretty! ~

~ Now that I finished my first novel I need to start cracking the code for book 2, 3, & 4. In my magical dreamland of my mind I finish all 4 books and turn the Happy For Nows into Happy Ever Afters. I started jotting notes on my lunch hour this week and the thoughts kept coming. I might have a new place to write too! ~

~ Honey Vanilla Latte from Dunkin Donuts is amazing. Even on warm days I like it hot best. It's so delicious. ~

~ Last but not least I will be on a mission to go to every Starbucks in my area and food the Food Stirs Minute Mug Cake Mix! I'll take any flavor. I know I can buy it online but I love the hunt when something gets released! Food Stirs is a healthy baking company run by one of my all time favorite actresses Sarah Michele Gellar aka Buffy aka The Coolest Lady Ever! Her Instagram has been hilarious lately. She's awesomely giving away samples of her Minute Mug Mixes at Starbucks and people think she's Lindsay Lohan and Kate Hudson. Did anyone watch the Buffy people!?!?! Or I know what you did last summer?   *Cue Fan Girl Antics*

I hope you all have a great weekend! 

Please check out my Weekly Link-Up Page for the amazing Linkups I will be joining today!

P. S.
"They'll definitely remember all your efforts." 
- Fortune Cookie

3 comments

  1. Now I really want to find that Jasmine & Rose perfume. I bet it smells amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our local grocers sell Food Stirs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to read the Wedding Date. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete