Ten Exciting Things I'm Looking Forward To Do!

 Created using Canva

When you get home from work at 8:30pm, after a long 12 hour work day, you need to look to the bright amazing things you have planned because damn today sucked! I barely got up at all. This is a short work week for me so I have to cram in all the tasks I would usually take my time on. Once I get it all done I can play and relax for a glorious 3 and a half days. I hope tomorrow goes by fast!

Now on to the fun stuff! The months of June, July & August are going to be crazy busy and I'm going to love every minute of it!! =)

Ten Exciting Things I'm Looking Forward To Do!

1. Book Con in New York City - June 2nd & June 3rd

Somehow I have to restrain myself from buying every single cool book I see. I might have to drive into the city because I know I'm going to buy a lot.

2. Two Bridal Showers & Two Weddings

3. Bachelorette Party Weekend to Lake George NY

I've actually never been to Lake George! I'll admit I'm slightly scared of swimming in lakes, but I'm not going to turn down a boat ride or reading on the beach!! I'm so excited to meet new people and have a weekend away. Hopefully we don't get into too much trouble up there. 

4. A Week's Vacation at Long Beach Island, NJ

Craig and I go every year and stay at a friend's beach house. It's a short walk to the beach and I can't wait to feel the waves against my feet. Seashell searching, reading on the beach, smelling the salty air, mini golf, amazing trivia nights, and wine...tons and tons of wine! =)

5. & 6. Same Venue - Two Concerts

 Weezer/Pixies Concert - July 20th

 Evanescence/Lindsey Stirling Concert - August 4th

The 15 year old me cannot believe 32 year old me is going to actually see Evanescence!!! 
It also kicks off my birthday weekend! It's going to be awesome!

7. Heading out to San Francisco California to visit my best friend!

I've never been west of the Mississippi. I'm a New York girl at heart and it's about time I've finally broadened my horizons onto the other coast. I'm going to try and get out there this summer! It's been too long since I've seen her and I've had wanderlust over San Fransisco since Fuller House came back on!

8. Finally signing up for Photography Classes!

My mother-in law got me 3 classes of my choice at a local camera shop for Christmas. With all this great stuff coming up I need to learn how to use my DLSR camera!

9. Visiting Torne Valley Winery

I had no idea I had a winery less than a 30 minutes from me. It's so close I can actually take an Uber and not break the bank. I have take a trip there! If I don't I will definitely plan on it for my birthday.

10. Planning to see Anatasia The Musical


When the movie came out I was literally obsessed. I watched it a thousand times on VHS and for some crazy reason I don't own it on DVD or Blu Ray! I need to change that ASAP! 

Do You Have Any Exciting Plans Coming Up?

Follow me on Bloglovin

3 comments

  1. Wow, so many fun things to be excited about! Lake George and San Fran are on my list as well. I'm going to see Evanescence/Lindsey Stirling this summer too! I'm so sad to be missing BookCon. Every year I say I'm going to go and then I forget when it is and make other plans. One of these years I'll get it right! Stopping by from the linkup :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These sound like wonderful plans! We almost went to Lake George this past weekend but ended up in Burlington VT instead. Really it was rainy and cold weather so probably not the best time for any lakeside retreat. We do have plans to take the boys to Hershey Park next month and I'm looking forward to that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow- so much fun stuff ahead!!

    ReplyDelete