My Daily Essentials:
- Crate & Barrel Mr. & Mrs Ring Dish - Here
- Alex & Ani M bracelet for positivity - Here
- Eos Lip Balm Sphere Coconut Milk
- Dove Soap
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
- Betsy Johnson Bow Earrings - Here
- ***Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes (1 Towelette does the trick!)
- Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner Black Noir
- Udderly Smooth Hand Cream
~ The other items can be bought at Ulta, Sephora, & your local drugstores/Super markets ~
This Friday I thought I'd share with you my favorite essentials I'm happy to use every day! Ringing in the new year made me realize I was running low on a few of my staple items that make me "Me". I felt like I was getting ready to hibernate when I was stocking up on them. Some items last longer than others - Urban decay primer lasts forever - but then some like the Neutrogena make-up remover wipes don't last long at all. I threw in my favorite pair of earrings too which have popped up a few times in my pics. I actually bought 2 pairs in case I lost one of them! =) Oh and that lil heart Mr. & Mrs. dish is where I put my wedding ring everyday - no excuses. I vowed never to put it anywhere but there so it does not get lost or go down the drain. It was a lil trinket I received at my bridal shower that was just perfect!
The last item I've been using all week but the cold weather is just keeping my dry skin...well, dry. Eczema runs in my family and I do have patches of red blotchy dry skin so finding true moisturizers to last through the winter is hard for me. It's not bad enough to take antibiotics but it's pesky and some fragrant creams irritate it further. Udderly Smooth feels wonderful when I put it on but I think I still need something stronger! The relief is too brief. Luckily there are a million beauty bloggers so I'm sure I'll find a good alternative.
This week breezed by and I'm looking forward to a quiet weekend waiting for a few new things to finally come out!
Upcoming Titles I'm Looking Forward To:
1. Sin & Suffer - Author: Pepper Winters - Buy 1/26/16
2. Wicked Sexy Liar - Author: Christina Lauren - Buy 2/2/16
3. The Shadow - Author: Sylvain Reynard - Buy 2/2/16
4. Coming Back - Author: Laura Dane - Buy Now
I read a lot...and I mean a lot...I think it's about time I bring this part of me also to Toots + Dill!
I'm also waiting for some great movies to see as well!
Coming Soon Movies I'm Excited to See:
1. The 5th Wave - In theaters 1/22/16
2. Pride + Prejudice + Zombies - In Theaters 2/5/16
3. Deadpool - In Theaters 2/6/16
4. The Huntsman Winter War - In Theaters 4/22/16
It's going to be a fun few next weeks!!
Have a great weekend!
~ Come Back tomorrow for another Budget Progress Post! ~
Linking up w/
Amanda@Meet at the Barre
Rebecca@ xoxo Rebecca
Lauren @Style Elixir
Jennie @ The Diary of a Real Housewife
Karli @ September Farm
Katie @Cup of Tea
Krysten @Why Girls Are Weird
Lyndsey @ The Flynnigans
Christina @Carolina Charm