Superbowl Afterthought: How cool would it have been if Lady Gaga came out during Half-Time to join Beyonce and they did a quick clip of "Telephone"? #couldawouldashoulda
Okay down to business...I would like to re-open the topic of my weight loss journey which has derailed into oblivion. I'm the heaviest I've been in my entire life. It's a mixture of a lot of things, but mostly I sit all day long. I have to get up and fucking move! lol.
Starting in the next few weeks I will be hitting this obstacle head first with a positive outlook!
Here are 10 Ways I'm trying to be healthier this year!
1. Discover what healthy foods I actually like!
Likes: Edamame, Quinoa, rosemary herb, Hummus, Dannon Light & Fit greek yogurt
Dislikes: Parsley, Chobani greek yogurts, almond milk
2. Be Prepared - Bring Snacks from Home.
3. Find an Exercise Class I like!
~ Loving Zumba and I'm excited to try Cardio Kick-Boxing
4. Take the Stairs!!
~ I work on the 2nd Floor. There is no reason to take the elevator! ~
5. Get my Husband on board with the Changes!!
6. Don't flake out if I'm tired!
~ The zumba teacher told me to try drinking green tea for an extra burst of energy
7. Eat balanced meals and do not skip any meals
8. Eat dinner at a reasonable hour.
~ Definitely not eat dinner when my husband comes home at 9:30pm from band practice!
9. Utilize my gym membership.
10. Drink Water
Tomorrow it's back to the gym I go!
What Healthier Choices Are You Making Lately?
I'd love to hear!