An unexpected lil snowy twist has catapulted Friday into that awkward "Will my job close? Will it not close? Will there be a delay?? Will I get that text from my boss? When should I try to start the tundra journey?!?". It's coming down pretty steadily in Southern New York and New Jersey so decisions will have to be made soon!!
Today I'm joining the awesome ladies - Krysten@Why Girls Are Weird & Lindsey@The Flynnigans for 10 Things That Made me Happy This Week!
1. Attended 2 Zumba Classes this week!!!! Woohoo!! I need to lose 4 pounds a month for the next 5 months to lose 20 pounds! I can so do this!!
2. My Lil Rustic Bow Magnets! I made some more last night! Here
3. Sanpellegrino sparkling drinks
4. I won a free ebook from my favorite authors - Christina Lauren off of Twitter! =)
5. Craig telling me he loves me everyday.
6. Confidence building comments at work. =)
7Just Fab! I heard of them from Project Runway and ordered 2 cute crossbody purses for nights out! Here & Here
8. New Recipes!! Pillsbury has some great ones for the game!
9. Super Bowl Commercials!!! My absolute favorite!
10. Double Date Night Tonight w/ some friends we haven't seen in ages!!
Have a Great Weekend!
Be Careful in the Snow!
What Made You Happy This Week?
Linking up with: