Friday Favorites: Snowy Run-Down of 10 Happy Things!


An unexpected lil snowy twist has catapulted Friday into that awkward "Will my job close? Will it not close? Will there be a delay?? Will I get that text from my boss? When should I try to start the tundra journey?!?". It's coming down pretty steadily in Southern New York and New Jersey so decisions will have to be made soon!! 

Today I'm joining the awesome ladies - Krysten@Why Girls Are Weird & Lindsey@The Flynnigans for 10 Things That Made me Happy This Week!


1. Attended 2 Zumba Classes this week!!!! Woohoo!! I need to lose 4 pounds a month for the next 5 months to lose 20 pounds! I can so do this!!

2. My Lil Rustic Bow Magnets! I made some more last night! Here

3. Sanpellegrino sparkling drinks

4. I won a free ebook from my favorite authors - Christina Lauren off of Twitter! =)

5. Craig telling me he loves me everyday.

6. Confidence building comments at work. =)

7Just Fab! I heard of them from Project Runway and ordered 2 cute crossbody purses for nights out! Here & Here

8. New Recipes!! Pillsbury has some great ones for the game!

9. Super Bowl Commercials!!! My absolute favorite!
 
10.  Double Date Night Tonight w/ some friends we haven't seen in ages!!


Have a Great Weekend!
Be Careful in the Snow! 

What Made You Happy This Week?

Linking up with: 

8 comments

  1. Ah my commute was pretty gross this morning - so I hope you were able to stay home!! Enjoy the weekend and the commercials for the super bowl! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Heinz dachshund/hot dog commercial! I can't wait to see it again during the Super Bowl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for zumba classes and super bowl commercials! Oh and of course super bowl food! Happy Friday gurlie <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for going to zumba!!! I can't wait for the super bowl commercials!!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Zoolander - best movie to make me laugh.Great thinks to be thankful for. From the linkup.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that meme, I saw it on someone's Facebook feed last week.

    Sounds like you had a great week. :) Have a great weekend and enjoy the game on Sunday!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope the weather isn't too bad. Stay safe. That's sweet that he tells you he loves you everyday! Sounds like a keeper! Visiting from That Friday Blog Hop. ~Lowanda of Sunshine and Elephants.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this happy list! Such great things to smile about. :)

    xo Jen
    Skirt The Rules

    ReplyDelete