"Please Come With Me...See What I See"

 

"Please come with me,
See what I see.
Touch the stars for time will not flee.
Time will not flee.
Can you see??"
~"Ordinary Day" - Vanessa Carlton

This weekend was crazy. Ergo, I need a little more time to collect my thoughts on that type of personal blog post. I could easily write "10 ways to have a successful estate sale at your grandparents house" but it's much more than that to me. It was a personal soul searching experience that tugged too deeply at my heart. 

In the meantime, today is Monday of a brand new week!! I'm pushing full speed ahead and thinking about how I can make this week a positive experience with results.

~ Do a little bit of something each day ~ 
~ Actually do the dishes so they don't pile up ~ 
~ Make smart & healthy choices for lunch ~ 
~ Forgo mindless spending ~ 
~ Have a game plan for my super market shopping trip ~
~ Say hello to my fellow employees at work w/ a smile ~ 
~ Go to the gym ~ 
~ Plan the Florida trip once and for all ~ 
~ Be mindful in my choices ~ 
~ Do laundry ~ 
~ Try out a new recipe for dinner ~ 
~ Remember to always kiss my husband goodnight ~
~ Go for a walk in this spring like weather! ~ 
~ Continue to put my wedding picture proofs in albums ~
~ Make necessary doctor's appointments ~
~ Be prepared for the next best thing ~ 

What are Your Goals This Week?


______________________________________________________________
 Also Find Me Here

3 comments

  1. Those are great weekly goals! A lot of mine are actually the same. Especially to do the dishes so they don't pile up and make smart and healthy choices for lunch. I have a friend coming to stay this weekend so I want to keep my place nice and tidy and clean until then, but I always find that hard :)

    Jessthetics xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love writing down goals of my next week every Sunday evening. Yours are really great! I have quite a lot, actually, haha :) Like: write two tests, do a little photo shoot, write at least 4 blog posts, watch newest episodes of favorite tv shows (priorities, haha), start writing public speech, revise math, learn history themes and have fun while doing everything :)

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete