Friday Favorites: TV, Make-Up and Wishful Saving!!



Happy Friday Everyone!!! This week dragged and dragged, but I'm excited to take a much needed break for the weekend! It won't be too much of a break - I will be helping out with my grandparent's house estate sale - BUT I will have Sunday to relax and clean! 

Hopefully I will be able to tackle some of my walk-in closet nightmares. Donate - Keep for Next Season - Wash to Wear Now. Hopefully the Donate pile will be big...I have purge somewhere and this is great place to tackle for me.

40 Day Challenge Update: 
I have successfully not had any soda and have not been to Chiptotle in 8 days. The Chiptotle part was easy...the soda part...well I'm shocked I was able to withstand the craving!!! I almost cracked and gave in but I decided not to and I'm grateful for the mini goal achieved so far!

As I mentioned last Friday, that Fridays are becoming my favorite blogging day because I get to join a bunch of link-ups and interactive with some amazing bloggers in process! 
Without further ado...

 Here is this week's Friday's Favorites! 
~ Teachers - TV LAND ~ 
~ Younger - TV LAND ~ 
~ Vinyl - HBO ~ 
~ Broad City - COMEDY CENTRAL ~

 1.  TV SHOWS
I'm currently loving a few TV Shows at the Moment...okay loving is an understandment...I'm addicted to a few shows and it's killing me watching them in Real Time!!! I wish every show can be on Netflix's so I can binge watch it over and over! =)

If you have not checked out Teachers definitely do! It's raunchy, funny, and the ladies are just plain awesome!!

Also, Girls on HBO is returning for it's 5th Season on Sunday and Togetherness on HBO is back for a second season!!! And The Walking Dead returned on AMC last weekend with a shocker episode I had to watch again just to believe what happened! 

~ Urban Decay Naked Palette 3 ~ 
~ Urban Decay Primer Potion ~ 
~ Too Faced Sweetheart Blush ~ 
~ Covergirl Oh Sugar! Caramel Lip Balm ~

2. MAKE-UP PRODUCTS THAT ARE LAST FOREVER FOR ME

No lie I bought the Naked 3 Palette a year and a half ago. I use it for my daily eye shadow and it has lasted me such a long time. The Too Faced blush will never end. I don't use blush everyday but I have invested any new money for blush because this does the trick! The Urban Decay primer potion is basically a clown car...more just keeps coming out and I don't know how. This is another daily use product for me. 

I'm also using the Covergirl Oh Sugar! Caramel Lip Balm daily and it's lastly a lot longer than I suspected. It's the closet lip product that I've found to my natural lip color so I wear it all the time now at work... =)

3. FIVE OF SOME OF MY FAVORITE BLOGGERS!!
~ Love Taza
~ Oh Joy

4. Side Note: Dunkin Doughnuts still has pumpkin coffee!!!


~ Kate Spade Watch - Here ~
 ~ Tiffany & Co Elsa Peretti Open Heart Pendant - Here ~
~ Pandora Unlock My Heart Necklace - Here
~ Hunter "Original Tall" Rain Boots - Here ~

5. A FEW ITEMS I'M SAVING UP FOR! 

The Hunter Boots may have to be sooner than later! I don't own any rain boots so this would be a necessity purchase I wouldn't be re-buying anytime soon! I'm so torn between red, black, or green. I'm probably going to go with the black but I love the thought of having a colorful rain boots!

Have a Great Weekend!!!

What's Your Favorite Thing From the Week? 

Linking up with these amazing fellow bloggers:

12 comments

  1. I'm so excited for Girls to return. I loooove that show! And my Naked2 palette has lasted e forever! Happy weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving that KS watch *of course*, and the UD primer potion is my holy grail of products. Enjoy the estate sale this weekend <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh KS watch is so a must! def need to get that and eeks i need to get on the Girls bandwagon. I heard it was so good! glad i found your blog through the linkup! hope youll stop by mine as i have a great giveaway finishing up today you dont want to miss!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was so happy that The Walking Dead was back! It was such a great show.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I looove the Naked 3 palette!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That Kate Spade watch is sooo gorgeous!! Totally out of my price range, but totally gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want the naked 3!!!
    http://silkypearl.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post. Love the pics.
    I need some new rain boots too. I have some purple ones with a great design but they're old and the bottoms are wearing. It's time to find a new pair before I finally walk a hole into them :-)
    http://runwright.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. The eyeshadow is absolutely beautiful in the naked 3 palette...my daughter is wanting it so bad! Great Friday Favorites...
    charity
    lifeafterbaseball.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness, that watch is so adorable:) Love this post, sweetie. Have a jolly good day. xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the show Younger! I started the series because Hilary Duff was in it, but the show is actually really addicting lol! The Urban Decay primer is definitely a beauty staple in my makeup collection, loved this post! :)

    Evelyn | BeautyCloud9

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovely favourites - I have to agree with you with the Naked 3 Palette! I love products that last a long time, you really feel like you get your money's worth.
    - www.roisinslatest.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete