Currently + Thursday Thoughts



Wishing

~ Wishing I was running my cupcake class this Spring! I miss my cupcakes!! In the fall I will be back as the adult education cupcake decorating teather! ~
~  Wishing I had sold out tickets to see Batman vs. Superman tomorrow night! ~

~ Wishing I could stay home and snuggle with my cats - Angel and Gabby all day long ~

Craving

~ Craving more girl scout cookies!!!! I love the Shortbread ones!

~ Craving more Lip Sync battles!! Jimmy Fallon's and the TV show! They are just so freaking funny!!

~ Craving Teachers on TV Land Season 2 and Younger Season 3! ~

Going

~Going to work! On April 4th, I've been at the same company for 5 years!!!!
 I started April 4th, 2011. I can't believe it's been 5 years! ~ 

Wearing 

~ Hmm...this one is tricky. NY's weather is so awkward right now. It's light jacket weather outside but a frozen tundra in doors. I can't wait for the spring jacket & sun dress weather~

~ Wearing looser clothes! I've been trying to drink cucumber/lemon water all week and I can literally tell a difference in my tummy. I've hopefully minimized some of my bloating issues!! I just have to keep at it!! ~

Learning

~ Learning how to balance my life better. I told Craig I need help around the house and he seems to finally get it sorta speak. I can't do all the housework and then go to the gym and then cook dinner. It's too much. ~

{Pin}

I just love this image w/ the lace dress and the crown! 

You Can Also Follow Me Elsewhere:
Bloglovin | Pinterest | Twitter | Instagram

5 comments

  1. The lip sync battles are my favorite! So funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute post! Thanks for sharing with the Thursday Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummmm to girlscout cookies, always a good idea! Yay for the cucumber and lemon water helping your tummy feel better, always such a great feeling <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been drinking apple cider vinegar with mothers by Braggs for the tummy bloat. 1 teaspoon in a 8 oz glass of water once a day and it seems to help my bloat. So good for you in other areas too. Thanks for visiting me at my party.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm also a fan of lip sync battles, and am keen to see the Batman vs Superman movie - though I have to admit I wasn't a huge fan of the Henry Cavill Superman movie from a few years back!

    Charlotte x
    Fox Socks

    ReplyDelete