Currently...Thursday Thoughts



Wishing: 
+ For things to get a little easier + No more snow! We've been lucky here in NY but not sure how long our luck is going to hold out! February was hard month so I'm hoping Spring will bring in some good vibes + wonderful sunny days. 

+ Wishing I could go see Aladdin on Broadway! I see a commercial for it at least once a day!

Craving:
+ Brie + Raspberry Tarts! I really need to learn how to make these because Yum!! Brie cheese is my weakness and I will admit defeat in the presence of Brie cheese. If it's baked in a pastry puff I'm a goner instantly.

+ Wine! Preferably Yellow Tail Lil Fizzy Lil Sweet Pink Moscato. I've never been a big drinker but I think this would be perfect for the Ladies Night with my In-Laws on Friday!

Going:
+ Ft. Lauderdale, Florida!! My husband loves the band Rancid and they are evidently not coming to NYC?!? but they will be in Florida. Ergo, a nice lil getaway which coincidentally falls on St. Patrick's Day!! Annnd March 17th happens to be my husband's grandfather's 85th birthday! Oh and thank you universe - they live 20 minutes from Ft. Launderdale! Win + Win = Awesomness!!


+ I'm going to find a cafe near me that does latte art!! It's going to be my mission!! There has to be a mom and pop cafe somewhere in South Eastern NY without venturing into NYC that does this!! I've never had a latte with a feather in it or a heart and the fomo has gotten to me. I must put find a place!

Wearing:
+ Jeans I bought yesterday that are one size too small. I fucked up. I was all excited because they were $19.99 but yeah...they fit yesterday but not today. I remember thinking to myself lazily "Oh if I get the pair that just fits so I won't have to wear a belt" blah blah because where I bought them doesn't sell belts and the belt I have home doesn't fit right now. Yup, fail. 

Learning:
+ How to increase traffic to my lil blog. I've been trying to spruce up my posts and use social media to get myself out there! There are so many free ways to do this and it's exciting figure it all out. Twitter & Pinterest have been my main focuses at the moment! =)

+ Bloglovin Activate?? I'm still not sure what this is. I need to really read the About part because I'm confused. I know it will help me get in touch with sponsors and brands/vendors but I'm not sure what all the influencer? points mean?!? 

+ How to cook better too! I'm trying to actually use my Pinterest recipes!! 

What are You Currently Up To? 


 As always you can find me elsewhere:

Linking up w/ these amazing bloggers:

12 comments

  1. I highly recommend you use BLoglovin' as it's another way for people to follow and keep up with your blog, it's basically like GFC but bigger/better. Here's to hopefully a great March! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope March is going to be great for you. I have put weight on since Christmas as it is to cold for me to get to the gym :( all my jeans are tight at the minute...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know Aladdin was on Broadway, I need to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a bit confused by Bloglovin' Activate too. Also, I need to learn how to use Pinterest to get traffic to my blog from it, I suck at it, haha. And you got me wanting to try latte with art on it too. Those look so cool!

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brie cheese is amazing, a weakness of mine too! And I'm also on the hunt for a coffee shop that does latte art!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brie is my weakness as well. Love tarts and baked brie. I love coffee art. It is huge where I live. I am part of Bloglovin Activate too, but not sure how it works or when I can sponsors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, yes - you are speaking my brie language! And this latte art hunt sounds like it could be a very enjoyable adventure. Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oooh i want to see aladdin! and thats so cool that you're able to go to florida for a quick trip.. why not! we have had a really not bad winter here but i am so ready for spring regardless. it snowed a bit today and i got really mad like NO snow, go away. haha. i have no idea what bloglovin activate is, but i love bloglovin to keep up with all my favourite blogs. thanks for linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yesss to latte art! That pin is so gorgeous. Can I just frame that in my kitchen please? so great. Thanks for linking up and I hope it brings you more traffic!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm originally from upstate NY and snow sometimes lasted till April. Here in the south, we laugh at it since it closes everything down for an inch. Thanks for visiting today at Party at My Place.

    ReplyDelete
  11. How fun that you're going to the concert! And super fun that it's that close to relatives! Can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your writing style and I'm right there with you on the snow. Technically speaking, the only thing we have had a ton of this year is ice. I live in Alaska. I'm over dealing with the ice!

    Bloglovin' is a place where people follow blogs. When you create an account and connect it to your blog, your posts will automatically go to Bloglovin. Hope that helps.

    If you are in need of a source to learn about blogging and Pinterest- check out Periscope. You do need a Twitter account to access Periscope. In live real time, people from all fields share tips and tricks, programs, courses, advice, etc. etc in live video. They are available for 24 hours and usually can be found in Katch.me after Periscope removes them. I recommend Feuza Reis to learn from. You can find her at Get Found With Fuse. She is an SEO expert that teaches easy and practical ways that non-techy folks can get found online and she shares content that would be right up your alley for understanding Pinterest too.

    Thank you for sharing with us at Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop.

    Olivia, co-hostess
    Reinvented Collection

    ReplyDelete