Friday Favorites: 30 Things You Didn't Know About Me! =)

 

Hello April!! Wow March was such an amazing blogging month for me!! I can't believe how much this lil blog has grown in such a short time and I'm so grateful & thankful to interact with all you lovely people! 

So I thought it would switch up this Friday Favorites and write a little more about me besides my usual random lifestyle posts! I love getting to know the real people behind the blog and here's a little peek into my world! =)

30 Things You Didn't Know About Me

1. This was my Myspace Profile picture for a few years. ~

2. Current TV Show Favorites: The Walking Dead, Teachers, Yonger, American Horror Story, & Project Runway

3. I love meeting celebrites! Especially at book signings! I've met Molly Ringwald, Pat Benetar, Brett Hart, Chris Jericho to name a few...

4. I hate to run, but I might have to do 5k soon...It's a 5K around a farm and there is a cupcake festival happening around us!! I can run 2 miles for the promise of cupcakes!! =)

5. My favorite sushi order is a Shrimp Tempura Roll, an Avocado Roll and a small side of steamed edamame.

6. I'm obsessed with french macarons.

7. I once boiled water and put coffee grinds in it, all in all thinking that's how coffee is made. I didn't know there was such a thing as instant coffee.

8. I still drive my first car I ever owned. My car Aurora will be 8 this summer! 
Me & My Father ~ August 2008

9. I used to always were a suit jacket blazer as a coat...I thought I was so trendy!

10. I danced from age 5 to age 13. Tap, jazz, ballet, and tap. 

11. I didn't wear glasses until I was 30 years old. The glasses debacle happened this past January.

12. I hate to clean yet I do it almost every day.

13. I am still best friends with a couple people from high school that I met *gasp* 20 years ago this upcoming September.

14. I am not a morning person. If you call me before 10am on a weekend just to bullshit I will be pissed. Only excuses are family emergency and brunch w/ lots of bacon.

15. I literally know every line from the first My Big Fat Greek Wedding and Moonstruck. 

16. I have never watched the full The Godfather saga.


17. Once upon a time I wanted to be a fashion designer. Above was my favorite Halloween costume - Harley Quinn! I pieced together the outfit using two separate corsets, updating the tulle, my mom made me the collar, and I made the bag! I was not pole dancing I was holding on because my feet were killing me in those Hot Topic boots!

18. I love rollercoasters & cotton candy.

19. I'm terrible at ski ball but I love it.

20. I've never been skiing. 

21. I've never been to Europe. 

22. I was lucky enough to meet both my great grandmothers in my life. But not my great grandfathers. 

23. I love dressing up on Halloween!!

I'm Jessica Rabbit, Craig is a hot dog, and our friend Yohan was a banana. Yup, crazy year!!

24. I wear orthotics in my sneakers everyday. I have a hate hate loathe relationship with my feet. They don't like me and they do not like shoes. 

25. I could eat breakfast items for every meal. 

26. I collect old Victorian figurines. 

27. I have never been able to successfully do a cartwheel.


28. I don't think I've ever truly been in love before I met my husband. 

29. I've had 4 surgeries in my life: Wisdom teeth removal, two fibroid removal surgeries, and one gall bladder removal surgery!

30.  At the end of my senior prom night after driving to the city to discover the club we were going to was closed we crashed in on an old friend at CVS. I loved my black and white dress!!


I hope you enjoyed learning a little bit more about me!

Have a wonderful weekend! 

And...Now It's Your Turn! 
I'd Love To Hear One Random Thing About You! =)


 As always you can find me elsewhere:


14 comments

  1. I've never watched The Godfather either!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun post! I love learning little things about people. I think that is what I enjoy most about blogs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A cupcake festival? I need to go! And my feet (and ankles) are all kinds of messed up too, orthotics for the win!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never saw Godfather either! And American Horror Story is so good! Honestly, the best tv series so far and they always surprise me. You look so much like Prue from Charmed in the first picture!

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so excited for TWD this Sunday! That Harley Quinn costume is so original and well done! Loved getting to know a little more about you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love my big fat greek wedding :) and i would totally run a 5k for cupcakes as well, lol. i have also never done a cartwheel. womp womp!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love posts like this!! My first car was a '92 Saturn that my uncle gave me in 2007 - suffice to say that although it was a total trooper, it is no longer with us aha!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah! I’m terrified of roller coasters! Such a fun post!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What is an inspiring and fun post!
    I always think it's so hard to think of random facts about myself you know?

    Sugarcandycandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I invite you to blog about interior design.

    http://miuud.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love these kinds of posts, always fun to get to know more about other bloggers! #27 is definitely me, too - even though I was a cheerleader for many, many years!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love to read posts like this! Nice to read more about you. I have a love hate relationship with running, I hate it but run for cupcakes too!!

    Thanks for sharing at the weekend blog hop..

    ReplyDelete
  13. I wish I could remember all my old myspace information! I would love to go back and look at it!!

    ReplyDelete