Friday Favorites: 10 Things That Made Me Happy This Week!



Isn't is always the way when you have something exciting coming up that time just seems to slow down like no other!! Ahh!!  I'm excited for tonight's date night at Ruth Chris Steakhouse and I need our lil vacation to Florida even if it's only for 3 days. 

Even with the getaway my life is pulling at me in another direction. The next day after I get back I'm literally going from Florida the state to Florida, NY! Haha! I'm attending a bridal shower the next day in the town named Florida at The Sweet Onion Brewhouse and I'm sooo excited for it too!! To say it's going to non-traditional is an understatement...It's going to be a lot of fun!  

But first this weekend...It's my Aunt's birthday and I have do some searching for my Spring/Summer Clothes for the trip! I live in a condo so I switch out my clothes per season. I'm still attempting to not buy anything new but I don't think I have anything green for St. Patty's Day for a warm climate. Woohoo, a perfectly justifiable excuse to go to Old Navy at lunch! =P  

Anywho...I hope you all have a great weekend and if you live in the Northeast U.S. I hope the warm temperatures are here to stay!! =)
10 Things that Made Me Happy This Week! 

1.) Carmel Vanilla flavored Coffee w/ a dollop of Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
2.) Buying the DVD of Crimson Peak
3.) Picking up the Maybeline The Rock Nudes Palette
4.) Warm temperatures! Southern NY hit 77!! In March!!
5.) Hudson Valley Restaurant Week

6.) Cardio Kickboxing - Low Impact, Highly Effective
7.) My New Pinterest Board - Geek Girl My Fandoms <3
8.) Downloaded some new music for Car CDS
~ Nicki Minaj, The Sounds, Ok Go, Fall Out Boy, Muse & MCR ~ 
 9.) Seeing my first cardinal & blue jay of the season
10.) Long walks at my lunch hour


{Pin}

Linking up with these amazing bloggers: 
 XOXO Rebecca // Meet At The Barre // A Little Bit of Everything  // Simply Sweet Home // A. Liz Adventures // Style Elixir  // The Farmer's Wife // Hello Happiness Blog
 // Bright on a Budget  // Life in Leggings // The Diary of a Real Housewife //
// Love Here And Now // Carolina Charm // Why Girls Are Weird // The Flynnigans  
// Hill Collection Blog // The Closet by Christie // Claire Justine //
Adri Lately  // Two Thirty-Five Designs //

 As always you can find me elsewhere:

12 comments

  1. Ah Cardio Kickboxing sounds good! I tried out Boxercise last week, was really good, such a good workout!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your coffee combo sounds unbelievable! Vanilla, caramel, coffee, icecream? yes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much to love this week, especially that coffee which sounds delish and kickboxing! Enjoy Ruth's Chris (YUM!) and your trip <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're having restaurant week as well and I love it! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a fun weekend you have ahead of you! :) Enjoy your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm originally from Syracuse NY and 77 in March was unheard of. Strange. Here in NC we reach that early, but then it could be 90 in April. Enjoyed your 10. Especially that coffee, sounds amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How are you liking the palette so far?

    Have a great weekend Hun. ;-) xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yesss, I have been seeing the Crimson Peak DVD's in stores. Tempting. I saw it in the theater and it was great. I would love to see it again if I can handle the blood and guts, all for the excellent acting.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know what you mean! So many eventful things coming up and so much to do before it happens. Hope you have a great weekend!
    xo Adri
    www.adrilately.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so glad you stopped by my blog, so I could find yours! I hope you enjoyed Ruth Chris...yum!! That coffee sounds amazing, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great list. I've been thinking about getting the Rock Nudes.
    http://therantingsofadramaqueensmum.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for joining me this week! Central NY hit 70's this week too....it was amazing. I can't wait for Spring to hit and stay. Have a great time in both Floridas!

    ReplyDelete